Atlassian ALM Consultant
Atlassian ALM Consultant
Our ALM/DevOps team is a strategic part of the BizDevOps Services offering that groups al competences with regards to methodology, tool ecosystems and coaching. With this in mind we have a strategical partnership with Atlassian. The team helps customers build the right software the right way by introducing people, processes & tools that lead to reduced cost, higher productivity, transparency, quality and last but not least customer delight.
You get energy from (amongst others):
- Installing, configuring and administrating (complex) Atlassian environments
- Upgrading and migrating to the Atlassian ecosystem and to other tools part of the ecosystem of the customer (E.g. Micro Focus tooling, Microsoft Project, …)
- Providing both proactive and reactive support for customer (Biz)DevOps environments
- Adapting the Atlassian tools to the customer’s processes
- Setting up continuous integration & continuous delivery pipelines
If that’s you or do you have even better ideas? Looks like you’re the one for the job!
- At least 5 years of experience in an Atlassian ecosystem of which at least three years as technical consultant, developer or architect.
- Thorough knowledge of the Atlassian toolset.
- Hands on experience with Software Engineering best practices such as build automation, CI/CD, package management, …
- Experience with Software Engineering processes such as defect management, release management, requirements management, …
- Strong knowledge or interest in continuously increasing the maturity of an organization by optimizing processes, introducing tools, automating flows, …
- Fluent in Dutch & English. Knowledge of French is an advantage
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact me (Erik De Romagnoli) on my phone number: 02/801 54 31.
Inetum Realdolmen, a member of the European Inetum Group with approximately 1,950 highly qualified employees, provides strategic, tactical and operational ICT solutions for over 1,000 customers throughout the Benelux. In every cooperation, Realdolmen realizes the potential of people and organizations and strives to keep ICT human. We are driven by technological innovation, but we advance at the speed of your ambition, results-focused and managing fundamental change.
Our company motto "New Challenges, New Ideas" reflects this.
An employer you really want to work for!
Not only is Realdolmen a no-nonsense, solid, stable and experienced company with great in-house knowledge and expertise, but we also put our employees first: every individual receives the attention they need. ‘Heart for People' is more than just words for us – it's one of our very core values.
Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
With us it's all about you!