Functional Business Analyst M/F
Functional Business Analyst M/F
- Defining and refining business cases in conjunction with Treasury as part of the Project initiation
- Challenging, capturing and articulating requirements according to the quality standards operating within the team
- Maintaining and managing the product backlog to ensure priorities are agreed and clear with Treasury
- Pro-active in identifying cost effective solutions to business problems
- Acting as the voice of the client throughout the development process Error! Unknown document property name
- Liaising with all parties (Treasury, Operations, IT delivery team) involved to ensure successful delivery
- Assisting and supporting QAT and UAT
- Ensuring agreed analysis deliverables are prepared according to deadline of the projects
- Mediating and resolving issues as and when they arise
- Close co-operation with other teams in the Bank to ensure strategic initiatives are leveraged
- Identifying areas where we can improve the analysis and delivery capabilities of the wider team
- Keeping aware of the latest industry trends and best practice to improve the team
- Outstanding analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis such as business process modelling, use cases/user story writing, data modelling, UML
- Experience in stakeholder management and building excellent professional relationships
- Previous Financial Domain experience is a plus
- Beneficial to have understanding of financial products and high level risk management principles
- Comfortable working within a full project life cycle from initiation through to delivery
- Experience of working with an agile methodology would be an advantage
- Experience of liaison with other departments (i.e. business units, infrastructure teams, audit) across multiple countries
- Experience in working with remote client and vendor resources
- Experience in identifying and documenting client technical needs, internal structures, procedures, workflows and systems
- Beneficial to have experience working on projects requiring data analysis
- Proven track record of delivering projects in a challenging environment
- Fantastic written and oral communication
- Flexible - keen to learn new technologies and to extend business domain knowledge
- Good problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable success in meeting deadlines and operating with clients and vendors
- Work to schedules, potentially across multiple projects and teams
- Pragmatic yet showing a high attention to detail
- Educated to degree level
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
In Romania, Inetum is an important player in the IT business, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, ever evolving and profitable company with over 500 employees. We provide IT consulting services or manage projects directly, from anywhere in Romania, on cloud infrastructure, business intelligence, software development & automation.
LIST OF SERVICES :
Innovation / Performance accelerator
Inetum Romania provides clients with innovative and sustainable industrial solutions to make their Information Systems a real performance reference.
Consulting / Large panel of skills
Inetum intervenes in many projects from business/organizational standpoints (PM, Change management, Analysis, UAT) to technical scope (architecture, development, testing, applications & infrastructure services, security.
Integrator Solutions / A business-oriented value proposition
Inetum integrates enterprise solutions, which are vectors of growth and performance for our Clients.
Services Center / Large panel of deliverables
Inetum is building services center to industrialize services such as: applications support, applications maintenance, innovation, RPA, SaaS, PaaS, Cyber Security 247, Analytics.