Inetum Realdolmens ambition is to be the trusted technology expert and preferred business partner that helps organizations get the most out of their Positive Digital Flow. We guide our customers worldwide and locally, with digital technology and innovation at the heart of our added value.
To support this ambition we are looking for an experienced IT Programme Manager to lead and oversee complex IT programmes that support our customers strategic objectives.
The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen and be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality programs that meet stakeholder expectations. The candidate should also have excellent communication, negotiation, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Plan, execute, and manage multiple IT programmes and/or large projects to deliver business value and achieve strategic objectives, from presales to delivery.
- Build relationship at customer upper management up to C level.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define programme goals, objectives, and scope.
- Develop and manage programme budgets, timelines, and resources to ensure successful programme delivery. Proactively management of project P&L, and business development at customer in a broader context.
- Define programme governance arrangements.
- Identify and manage programme risks and issues, and develop mitigation plans to minimize impact on programme delivery.
- Work results oriented and ensure effective communication with all stakeholders, including programme sponsors, business owners, and project teams.
- Monitor programme performance against key performance indicators and take corrective actions as needed.
- Provide regular programme status updates to senior management and stakeholders.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation within the programme team.
- Manage and develop programme team members to ensure high performance and job satisfaction.
- Active contribution into the organization PM community
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Prince2 Certified
- PMI, MSP or other relevant certifications are a plus.
- At least 7 years of experience in IT programme management.
- Experience in managing large, complex IT programmes with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Result oriented
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and project management principles.
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to understand business needs.
- Effective leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills. Ability to create trust .
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Multilingual: English and Dutch or French
- Experience in managing remote teams and vendors is a plus.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference in a company and an international group in full evolution.
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities.
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need.
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you.
- A gross salary which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees.
- And of course you work for a certified Top Employer!
Inetum Realdolmen, a member of the European Inetum Group with approximately 1,950 highly qualified employees, provides strategic, tactical and operational ICT solutions for over 1,000 customers throughout the Benelux. In every cooperation, Realdolmen realizes the potential of people and organizations and strives to keep ICT human. We are driven by technological innovation, but we advance at the speed of your ambition, results-focused and managing fundamental change.
Our company motto "New Challenges, New Ideas" reflects this.
An employer you really want to work for!
Not only is Realdolmen a no-nonsense, solid, stable and experienced company with great in-house knowledge and expertise, but we also put our employees first: every individual receives the attention they need. ‘Heart for People' is more than just words for us – it's one of our very core values.
Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
With us it's all about you!