As a Resource Officer, you have the following responsibilities:
- Respond to supply requests made by existing customers and prospects
- Organize, clarify and record all incoming requests based on specified priorities (internal / external client, project, cascade, etc.)
- Look for the right match between internal and external consultants for a customer request, taking into account skills, availability and pricing
- Negotiating rates with external candidates
- Communicate opportunities and desires of clients to potential candidates.
- Schedule interviews and make appointments with our clients and consultants for the conclusion, extension and completion of contracts
- Follow-up of contract extensions
- Maintain a network of direct subcontractors and partner companies in one or more areas.
- Drafting, publication and follow-up of quotations / framework contracts for supply requests.
- You are Dutch or French speaking with a good level of the other language
- You have good command of English
- You are customer focused and have a good sense of business
- You are results-oriented
- You are friendly and a real team player
- You do not have a mentality of 9 to 5
- You like to negotiate and try to get a win-win situation
- You have professional experience in commercial capacity
No experience but willing to learn? Please do not hesitate to apply!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a real difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary.
Got any questions or need to find out more before applying? Get in touch with Evelyn Ullens, our Talent Officer at +32 28 01 63 42.
Inetum Realdolmen, a member of the European Inetum Group with approximately 1,950 highly qualified employees, provides strategic, tactical and operational ICT solutions for over 1,000 customers throughout the Benelux. In every cooperation, Realdolmen realizes the potential of people and organizations and strives to keep ICT human. We are driven by technological innovation, but we advance at the speed of your ambition, results-focused and managing fundamental change.
Our company motto "New Challenges, New Ideas" reflects this.
An employer you really want to work for!
Not only is Realdolmen a no-nonsense, solid, stable and experienced company with great in-house knowledge and expertise, but we also put our employees first: every individual receives the attention they need. ‘Heart for People' is more than just words for us – it's one of our very core values.
Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
With us it's all about you!
Inetum-Realdolmen offices and home office