Scrum Master M/F
Scrum Master M/F
This role is for a client-centric global universal bank. One that is leading change and innovation in the industry – championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients and redefining our culture and relationships with each other.The client is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation, or disability.About Regulation, Compliance & Anti-Financial Crime Tech (RCA)Our RCA team is responsible for protecting the bank from financial and reputational losses incurred by financial crimes by assessing, controlling and mitigating risks. Risk types related to Anti-Financial Crime are consolidated in a comprehensive and effective risk management framework that covers Anti-Money-Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Bribery & Corruption as well as Anti-Fraud & Investigations.
- As a Scrum Master, you need to be an excellent organizer, team coordinator, a great communicator, and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels within the client organization in an empathic and considerate way.
- Your main responsibilities :
- Work collaboratively across the organization, be open to learning attitude, show curiosity and proactivity
- Help the team agree on what they can achieve and deliver during each development sprint (or other phase of the implementation cycle). You will be supporting the team continuously make progress on the project by ensuring each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members' progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
- Track the status of the work and be able to provide the current status at any time.
- Facilitate the daily stand-up (and other scrum ceremonies) and help the team reach a consensus
- Make sure everyone on the team understands the project's goals and scope
- Help the product owner monitor and coordinate the product backlog
- Keep implementation aligned with the agreed roadmap - Ensure the deliveries are on time and according to the design
- Engage with stakeholders to provide indicative timelines, milestones and estimations for team deliverables and solutions - Keep the organization, particularly the project's stakeholders, up to date on the progress of the scrum team's projects.
- Facilitate collection of business requirements, understand the high-level scope and foster for quality of deliverables
- Ensure, if possible, a demo able version of the product by end of each sprint
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
In Romania, Inetum is an important player in the IT business, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, ever evolving and profitable company with over 500 employees. We provide IT consulting services or manage projects directly, from anywhere in Romania, on cloud infrastructure, business intelligence, software development & automation.
LIST OF SERVICES :
Innovation / Performance accelerator
Inetum Romania provides clients with innovative and sustainable industrial solutions to make their Information Systems a real performance reference.
Consulting / Large panel of skills
Inetum intervenes in many projects from business/organizational standpoints (PM, Change management, Analysis, UAT) to technical scope (architecture, development, testing, applications & infrastructure services, security.
Integrator Solutions / A business-oriented value proposition
Inetum integrates enterprise solutions, which are vectors of growth and performance for our Clients.
Services Center / Large panel of deliverables
Inetum is building services center to industrialize services such as: applications support, applications maintenance, innovation, RPA, SaaS, PaaS, Cyber Security 247, Analytics.