Scrum Master M/F
Scrum Master M/F
- Minimum 1 - 2 years' experience in Agile environment
- Solid knowledge of Agile principles and wills, as well as working frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Ability to promote the benefits of iterative and incremental work
- Applying the principles of Servant Leadership
- Good communication and relationship skills
- Knowledge of at least one scaled framework (Nexus, Scrum @ Scale, LeSS)
- Knowledge in the use of Jira and Confluence
- MS Office Knowledge (Word, PowerPoint, ExceI - Advanced)
- English language - advanced level
- Scrum Master Certification (PSM1 or CSM)
- Supports and promotes the agile wills and principles, ensures that the team members adhere to them and proposes actions to adopt this set of principles and values both within the team and at the organization level.
- Guide the team and those involved in choosing the most appropriate framework and facilitate the related meetings
- Supports the PO and guides it in the activities of product baklog management, setting priorities and objectives and transmitting them to the team in an efficient manner
- Contributes to the transparency of the team's progress and identifies actions to increase its efficiency and productivity
- Actively contributes to creating a work environment based on trust, transparency and feedback
- Provide support to the team in order to remove the impediments
- Facilitates decision-making and conflict resolution discussions.
- Protects the team from external factors that disrupt its activity
- Supports team members in identifying learning axes and in the process of developing their skills
- Ensures the team oanboarding process for new members
- Collaborates with the other Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches in the organization, both for the management of dependencies between teams and for the promotion of the way of working
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
In Romania, Inetum is an important player in the IT business, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, ever evolving and profitable company with over 500 employees. We provide IT consulting services or manage projects directly, from anywhere in Romania, on cloud infrastructure, business intelligence, software development & automation.
LIST OF SERVICES :
Innovation / Performance accelerator
Inetum Romania provides clients with innovative and sustainable industrial solutions to make their Information Systems a real performance reference.
Consulting / Large panel of skills
Inetum intervenes in many projects from business/organizational standpoints (PM, Change management, Analysis, UAT) to technical scope (architecture, development, testing, applications & infrastructure services, security.
Integrator Solutions / A business-oriented value proposition
Inetum integrates enterprise solutions, which are vectors of growth and performance for our Clients.
Services Center / Large panel of deliverables
Inetum is building services center to industrialize services such as: applications support, applications maintenance, innovation, RPA, SaaS, PaaS, Cyber Security 247, Analytics.