Sharepoint Developer M/F
Sharepoint Developer M/F
Develop software projects on our Sharepoint platforms – from small enhancements such as an approval workflow implementation, to complex integrated business solutions that address digitalization or pure technical migration challenges from one Sharepoint version to another (including cloud).
You have Sharepoint technical skills and understand what Sharepoint development and operations mean and you are not afraid to dive in technical details related to them or even doing research on technical subjects.
- Support business analysts in business requirements and analysis for Sharepoint solutions design
- Implement Sharepoint solutions using agreed frameworks, tools and development policies
- Create and update operational documentation for Sharepoint solutions (deployment guide + scripts, solution administration guide)
- Maintain up-to-date development/TEST environments
- Provide L3 support for production related activities (deployments, upgrades, complaints or incidents)
- Research for new development frameworks or tools and contribute to development policies evolution
- Daily activities tracking in JIRA (timesheets)
- Sharepoint 2016+ and Nintex Workfow 2016+ full-stack development skills
- Sharepoint development and/or administration concepts & techniques: you know what is a farm solution, a list, what is a site collection, what is an Event Receiver, what is an API, what is an relational database etc. and you exactly know how to program it
- Scripting languages: (PowerShell with Sharepoint support), SQL (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Knowledge of tools you use daily in your work: Sharepoint, JIRA, Confluence, SOAPUI/Postman, SQL Developer/SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio, GIT
- Nice to have: CI/CD tools – Jenkins/Teamcity, SonarQube
- Capacity of synthesis, strong analytical thinking
- Attention to detail and capacity to quickly grasp new business and technical concepts
- Ability to understand and structure functional and technical specifications of a system including also design consideration
- Excellent English: verbal and writing
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
In Romania, Inetum is an important player in the IT business, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, ever evolving and profitable company with over 500 employees. We provide IT consulting services or manage projects directly, from anywhere in Romania, on cloud infrastructure, business intelligence, software development & automation.
LIST OF SERVICES :
Innovation / Performance accelerator
Inetum Romania provides clients with innovative and sustainable industrial solutions to make their Information Systems a real performance reference.
Consulting / Large panel of skills
Inetum intervenes in many projects from business/organizational standpoints (PM, Change management, Analysis, UAT) to technical scope (architecture, development, testing, applications & infrastructure services, security.
Integrator Solutions / A business-oriented value proposition
Inetum integrates enterprise solutions, which are vectors of growth and performance for our Clients.
Services Center / Large panel of deliverables
Inetum is building services center to industrialize services such as: applications support, applications maintenance, innovation, RPA, SaaS, PaaS, Cyber Security 247, Analytics.