System Engineer Fortinet
System Engineer Fortinet
YOUR FUNCTION: Secure Connectivity is a fundamental building block for hybrid environments. You will design various security solutions. You will install, configure and maintain security components for our customers. In order to extend our Secure Networking Team, we are looking for a Network & Security Engineer specialized in the Fortinet product line.
Here’s how you’ll make an impact…
- You’ll get to be involved in all technical stages of a project’s lifecycle:
- During the design stage, you’ll draw up security architectures. You’ll get to share your vision with clients and be their trusted advisor.
- During the building stage, you’ll be the person effectively carrying out the projects.
- During the operations stage, you’ll be providing 3rd-line support for clients and the Realdolmen Operations Team.
- You’ll get to develop best practices and standardize processes in pre-sales and all project stages.
- You have several years of experience and know the ins and outs of security in general or within a specific specialization and are experienced in medium to large IT environments.
- Do you have technical knowledge in the following domains and/or technologies?
- mail security,
- reverse proxies and much more...
- Security architectures and concepts, security management and assessment tools
- Fortinet security solutions
- One or more Fortinet certifications are required: at least NSE4, or you are willing to obtain them: NSE4 – NSE8.
- You’re committed to helping our Networking and Security team grow
- You’re always curious about new and relevant innovation in Technology
- You have a way with words, and you don’t shy away from giving presentations.
- You’re not one to compromise on quality
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- We offer a gross salary which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees
- And of course you work for a certified Top Employer!
Got any questions or need to find out more before applying? Get in touch with Tom: email@example.com
Inetum Realdolmen, a member of the European Inetum Group with approximately 1,950 highly qualified employees, provides strategic, tactical and operational ICT solutions for over 1,000 customers throughout the Benelux. In every cooperation, Realdolmen realizes the potential of people and organizations and strives to keep ICT human. We are driven by technological innovation, but we advance at the speed of your ambition, results-focused and managing fundamental change.
Our company motto "New Challenges, New Ideas" reflects this.
An employer you really want to work for!
Not only is Realdolmen a no-nonsense, solid, stable and experienced company with great in-house knowledge and expertise, but we also put our employees first: every individual receives the attention they need. ‘Heart for People' is more than just words for us – it's one of our very core values.
Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
With us it's all about you!