Technical Business Analyst M/F
Technical Business Analyst M/F
We are seeking to hire a skilled Technical Business Analyst to help us with the development of our current projects. As part of our team, you will play an essential role in the innovation and creation process software solutions that can reshape the digital world of tomorrow.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Design the functional content of the IT solution on behalf of the business;
- Provide user assistance, production monitoring and support of regulatory reporting process;
- Identify, analyze, challenge and translate user needs for changes and new regulatory requirements of the international and national banks and other authorities together with the Project Manager.
- Contribute on the different project phases (opportunity study, framing, analysis and design, functional validation, change management);
- Elaborate functional and partial technical specifications including SQL and parameterization formulas for regulatory reporting tool;
- Identify, write, validate test cases and perform IT testing;
- Anticipate and follow-up changes.
- Middle/ Senior experience: over 3/5 years experience in a similar position;
- Advanced level of English, French is a plus;
- Functional and business knowledge related to accounting/banking and regulatory reporting (ANACREDIT, FINREP, COREP, LIQ, SURFI, PROTIDE,);
- Technical knowledge, Information system and associated computer tools (Excel, SQL, XML);
- Technical knowledge, Information system and associated computer tools, affinity to IT
- Very good skills on Excel;
- SQL knowledge (medium level);
- Knowledge of relational databases and data warehouses;
- Knowledge of technologies such as XML or e.g. XBRL
- Ability to understand a logical algorithm.
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
In Romania, Inetum is an important player in the IT business, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, ever evolving and profitable company with over 500 employees. We provide IT consulting services or manage projects directly, from anywhere in Romania, on cloud infrastructure, business intelligence, software development & automation.
LIST OF SERVICES :
Innovation / Performance accelerator
Inetum Romania provides clients with innovative and sustainable industrial solutions to make their Information Systems a real performance reference.
Consulting / Large panel of skills
Inetum intervenes in many projects from business/organizational standpoints (PM, Change management, Analysis, UAT) to technical scope (architecture, development, testing, applications & infrastructure services, security.
Integrator Solutions / A business-oriented value proposition
Inetum integrates enterprise solutions, which are vectors of growth and performance for our Clients.
Services Center / Large panel of deliverables
Inetum is building services center to industrialize services such as: applications support, applications maintenance, innovation, RPA, SaaS, PaaS, Cyber Security 247, Analytics.