We believe that every company benefits from business agility in order to excel in the market.
We achieve this by optimizing the way ideas are transformed into business value in a pragmatic way.We do this by providing multi-disciplinary teams supporting and improving your people, processes and tool ecosystems.
Our team of Testing Consultants is a strategic part of our BizDevOps Services, an offering that groups all competences with regards to methodology, tool ecosystems and coaching.
Do you get energy from (amongst others):
- Using your creativity as a tool to deliver excellent testing
- Documenting how you (plan to) do your testing
- Reporting and documenting the test results
- Advising customers in the use of possible relevant test tools
- Drawing up a Master Test Plan in consultation with the project team and / or the client
- Following the (technological) evolutions within your domain
- Knowing when to use (technological) support to make your testing activities more efficient
- Having the opportunity to grow as a Test Tool Specialist, Test Coordinator, Test Advisor or Test Manager (depending on your possibilities and ambitions)
If that’s you or do you have even better ideas? Looks like you’re the one for the job!
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience in testing;
- Thorough knowledge of structured testing, test methodologies and test techniques such as ISTQB, TMap, V-Model, Agile and know how to apply these, taking into account the context of the client/project;
- Experience within an Agile environment;
- You master Dutch or French fluently and have at least a very good knowledge of English.
The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Inetum Realdolmen, a member of the European Inetum Group with approximately 1,950 highly qualified employees, provides strategic, tactical and operational ICT solutions for over 1,000 customers throughout the Benelux. In every cooperation, Realdolmen realizes the potential of people and organizations and strives to keep ICT human. We are driven by technological innovation, but we advance at the speed of your ambition, results-focused and managing fundamental change.
Our company motto "New Challenges, New Ideas" reflects this.
An employer you really want to work for!
Not only is Realdolmen a no-nonsense, solid, stable and experienced company with great in-house knowledge and expertise, but we also put our employees first: every individual receives the attention they need. ‘Heart for People' is more than just words for us – it's one of our very core values.
Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
With us it's all about you!