A strategy promoting Inetum’s new dimension
The Group looks ahead to 2023 with a roadmap combining organic and inorganic growth, based on 5 cornerstones:
- Leveraging themid-market:
A complete offer to meet clients' needs, in particular from the middle market, as they represent an exceptional opportunity for the Group.
- Next-generation solutions and capabilities:
A strengthened overall portfolio focused on next-generation solutions, with major investments in the fields of cloud, cybersecurity, automation and data analysis.
- Entering new markets:
A certain number of European markets seem ready for consolidation.
- Margin increase:
Continued platform scaling in key geographical areas, as well as process industrialization in order to reach the very best operators in the category.
- Market consolidation:
A highly fragmented market undergoing consolidation, which gives Inetum the opportunity to integrate the best players in its ecosystem.
To address market development in the mid-term, Inetum will strengthen its 6 core businesses with the support of all its employees:
Business and technology consultants who contribute to the digital flow performance of clients’ business and processes, through bold digital strategies.
- Application and infrastructure services: agile performance-oriented engineering and local services designed and implemented for all business environments.
- System integration: information-system architecture and urbanization combined with enhanced solutions and an ongoing ability to adapt and integrate for lasting performance.
- Global outsourcing: expertise deployed by service centres leveraging global proximity to optimize and benefit from agile and available information systems, managed with a permanent savings-focused strategy.
- Value-added reselling: strengthened partnerships and certified expertise to optimize the best software and hardware.
- Software: R&D supported by Innovation at FabLabs to develop vertical and multi-sector solutions worldwide.