Contract Manager H/M
Contract Manager H/M
Joining the Legal Department, you will provide support to the Contract Management team to enable the administration and government of contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Reporting to the Regional Head of Contract Management you will be the main point of contact on several major accounts or large IT projects within Iberia & Latam and you will oversee a good administrative execution, legal and financial aspects of key contracts.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the implementation of contract management procedures, tools, and methodologies to implement the contract in accordance with its terms, documenting and managing records with the objective to maintain complete contract documentation files and to facilitate contract administration and contractual compliance.
- Be the first point of contact of the delivery and account team for contractual matters and lead the direct follow up of the contract / contractual aspects of the project.
- Assist /advise on identifying areas where the contract can be exploited to improve cash flow and leverage our commercial levers by working closely with the account team.
- Collaboration with the delivery teams in scope/gap analysis, project governance, management of change requests, management of subcontractors, monitor of the acceptance procedures, contract interpretation, etc.
- Manage the contract day-to-day by advising on the strategic direction, contract interpretation and consequences of action / inaction. Advice on issues of interpretation and assist in any disputes / claims resolution process
- Ensure that key project resources have a high level of knowledge and understanding of INETUM’s contractual rights and obligations towards clients and partners so that they would be able to assess the impact of their actions.
- Participate in the review of proposals.
- Identification, assessment, and management of risk-related areas in the contract execution and support rigorous and effective risk management processes.
- Be involved in the governance of the projects.
- Experience +3 years drafting, negotiating, and managing a variety of contract relating to IT contracts (preferably as contract manager or as an IT in-house lawyer). Experience in monitoring and managing contractual aspects of IT projects is required.
- Strong process implementation experience in controlling risks and monitoring complex projects.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build lasting relationships with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Candidates should speak and be able to work in English (fully fluent).
- Location Madrid, Spain.
Somos un grupo internacional de consultoría digital ágil. En la era de la post transformación digital, nos esforzamos por permitir que cada uno de nuestros 27 000 profesionales se renueve continuamente viviendo de manera positiva su propio flow digital.
Cada uno de ellos puede moldear su trayectoria profesional de acuerdo con sus preferencias, emprender de forma práctica para construir junto a sus clientes un mundo más positivo, innovar localmente en 26 países y armonizar su carrera profesional con su bienestar personal.
Únete a Inetum. Live your positive digital flow
Tipo de contrato