Digital Business Analyst
Digital Business Analyst
As a Digital Business Analyst you are responsible for taking customer requirements and helping them evolve through the agile development process with the sole goal of adding business value for our customer.
Here’s how you’ll make an impact:
- You are responsible for understanding customer requirements and writing the appropriate user stories according to “What” is needed
- As a business analyst you are responsible for triggering and facilitating the collaboration with all team members in order to achieve a story that can be developed, delivered and adds value to the product
- In order to write user stories, you should be familiar Agile methodologies, the Definition of Ready, the terminology “Who, What, Why” and the acceptance criteria
- You should be proactive to chase better solutions, open minded and flexible as requirements evolve and needs may change
- You are familiar with agile methodology and different frameworks.
- You are interested in digital transformation, customer experience and web platforms
- You are familiar with web development applications tools, software and technologies
- You have at least a basic understanding of content management platforms and their interaction with websites, portals and mobile apps
- You speak fluent English and have at least a good knowledge of French or Dutch
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact me (Erik De Romagnoli) on my phone number: 02/801 54 31.
Inetum Realdolmen, a member of the European Inetum Group with approximately 1,950 highly qualified employees, provides strategic, tactical and operational ICT solutions for over 1,000 customers throughout the Benelux. In every cooperation, Realdolmen realizes the potential of people and organizations and strives to keep ICT human. We are driven by technological innovation, but we advance at the speed of your ambition, results-focused and managing fundamental change.
Our company motto "New Challenges, New Ideas" reflects this.
An employer you really want to work for!
Not only is Realdolmen a no-nonsense, solid, stable and experienced company with great in-house knowledge and expertise, but we also put our employees first: every individual receives the attention they need. ‘Heart for People' is more than just words for us – it's one of our very core values.
Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
With us it's all about you!
Type de contrat