Accessibility: partial compliance
State of conformity
https://www. inetum.com is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 due to the non-compliance(s) and waivers listed below.
The internal compliance audit (skills & know-how of our "Mission Handicap" and our User Experience Practice) reveals that:
- 85% of the applicable criteria of the RGAA - Single A is compliant
- 70% of the applicable criteria of the RGAA - Double AA is compliant
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
- Videos do not have a synchronized audio description
- PDF documents are not accessible
- The Captcha component is not accessible
- Lack of contrast between text colour and background colour on some illustrations or images
Content not subject to the accessibility obligation
YouTube video player is not fully RGAA 4.1 compliant.
Establishment of this accessibility statement
This statement was made on 7 September 2021.
Technologies used for the creation of the website
User agents, assistive technologies, and tools used to verify accessibility
- Inetum internal checklist
- Google web developer toolbar
- Google lighthouse
- Accessibility insights form web
- Contrast colour checker WCAG
- Pac 3
Site pages that have been checked for compliance
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access any content or service, you may contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
This procedure is to be used in the following case.
You have reported to the website manager an accessibility defect that prevents you from accessing content or one of the portal's services and you have not received a satisfactory response.