Continuous QA Service
Continuous QA Service
A paradigm shift in testing
Continuous QA is not only running automatic tests, it is a paradigm shift in testing that is embedded within the new Agile and DevOps paradigms and that responds to current market needs:
- Application architectures are increasingly distributed and complex, spanning the cloud, APIs, microservices, and more, creating virtually endless combinations of different protocols and technologies within a single business transaction.
- Thanks to Agile and DevOps, many applications are released in periods ranging from 2 weeks to thousands of times a day. As a result, the time available for design, maintenance, and especially testing execution is drastically reduced.
- Now that software is the main interface of the business, an application failure is a business failure, and even a seemingly minor failure can have serious repercussions if it affects the user experience. As a result, application-related risks have become a concern for businesses.
Inetum provides Continuous QA solutions that are aimed at achieving the following objectives:
- Testing should become an integral part of the development process
- Tests should be ready to run almost as soon as related functionality is implemented
- The organization must have identified the tests that have to be executed in the different stages of the DevOps Pipeline in the form of Quality Gates
- Each test set must be run fast enough to avoid a bottleneck in the associated stage of the software delivery process
- A way to stabilize the test environment is needed to prevent frequent changes causing a large number of false positives.
We build testing frameworks for each state of the DevOps Pipeline:
- Compliance with Internal Quality in Continuous Integration (evolvable and maintainable)
- Automated testing
- Static code analysis
- Unit Testing & TDD
- Acceptance testing & BDD
- Peer Reviews vs pair programming
- Standards and Good Practices for Coding and Testing
Compliance with External Quality in continuous deliveries (correct behavior)
- Test orchestration
- Services virtualization
- Automated functional E2E integration and regression testing using BDD
- Non-functional automated testing of Accessibility, Performance and Security
- Verification and Control of Quality Gates
Compliance with customer expectations in continuous operation
- QA monitoring
- Root-cause analysis of incidents
- Continuous improvement of QA processes