Cloud Native & Smart Development
Anticipate a growing demand for applications
Go for Low Code to speed up your digital development
According to the Standish Group Chaos Report, 83% of all IT projects fail due to lack of vision, poor specifications, or frequent changes in requirements and functionality.
The demand for mobile applications will grow at least five times faster than the ability of IT teams to produce (Gartner, How to Deliver Enterprise Mobile Apps Faster 2017).
Over the next five years, 500 million new logical applications will be created, in other words as many as in the last 40 years (International Data Corporation "IDC" FutureScape: Worldwide IT Industry 2019 Predictions).
Low Code tools will allow us to meet the challenges to:
- Accelerate projects' Time To Market from ideation to operation by increasing our development capacities
- Bring business closer to IT teams on digital native + agile @scale native approaches
- Promote your transformation in product mode through the development of Low Code tools to allow the smooth development of practices, organizations, governance and culture
- Put more value into applications using artificial intelligence
Why use low code?
Reinvent your development projects
We put low code at the centre of your digital strategy.
As Consultants, Experts and Outsourcers, Inetum supports you in all or part of your low-code development process in line with your particular constraints and challenges.
- Push innovation: topics from ideation to operation
- Work with business and IT on ideation as well as design and upgrades, to put business at the centre of your application development projects
- Embody an agile @scale and digital-native vision to push the product mode in line with innovation, data governance, cybersecurity, and devops
- Push digital-native product mode and cloudify
Low Code in a nutshell
- An acelerator for digital transformation
- A pillar of customer experience transformation to support business growth
- A bridge between IT teams and business teams
- Reduce the Time to Market of applications
- Reduce development time and costs
- More business value in applications (access to innovation)
- Less technical debt, more robust, secure applications
- Suited to cloud-native
Low Code at the centre of our offers
With our unique mix of business expertise, we support your low-code transformation hassle-free
- Proven know-how demonstrated by what we’ve done for our clients
- We are Consultants, Experts and Outsourcers
- An organization, methodology and specific toolbox from our low-code factory
Our low-code factory makes it possible to:
- Avoid IT shadowing by systematically embedding business and IT
- Develop faster, cheaper and with greater operational reliability
- Reskill underperforming populations / Restore operational value
- Partner up with the market's leading platforms
A modular, end-to-end offer with our Low Code Factory
From consulting to operation, including development and support, we make Low Code the bridge between your business, IT and the end user.
- Enterprise Architecture - Strategy and governance
- GoToCloud - Technical architecture & Smart migration
- Agility & Agility at scale adapted to Low Code
- Data governance - Data at the heart of Low Code
- Innovation at the heart of your Low-Code projects - AI
- UX/UI and Design Thinking
- DevOps for your Low-Code projects
- Cyber security - Low Code in total security
- Low Code Studio - Train your business teams in Product Management
- Train your development teams
- Support your architecture teams
- Boost your development teams
- Design test environments
- Train people to use methodological tools
- Design DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- Train people in monitoring tools
- Boost your operational teams
- Outsource Enterprise Services - Strategy and Governance
- Setting up a Low Code Factory
Service and solution catalogue
Expertise + Change
Functional + Technical
AMS + Run
Benefit from some of the biggest technologies on the market
Our main tools – Power Platform, Outsystems, ServiceNow et Pegasystems
- Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational computer and microcomputer company founded in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen. Microsoft is one of the main NASDAQ stock-market capitalizations and is currently one of the market leaders in low-code tools with their Power Platform.
- Partnership level: Gold Cloud Business Application
- OutSystems is a low-code platform that provides the tools for companies to develop, roll out and manage omnichannel enterprise applications. OutSystems was founded in 2001 in Lisbon, Portugal and is currently headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, with offices in 11 countries.
- Partnership level: Sales, Delivery
ServiceNow, Inc. is a cloud-computing company based in Santa Clara, California. It was founded in 2004 by Fred Luddy, the former CTO of Peregrine Systems and BMC Remedy. ServiceNow is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is included in the Russell 1000 Index.
Partnership level: Premier
Pegasystems Inc. is an American IT company specializing in customer relationship management and business process management applications. Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the company was founded in 1983 and has been listed on the NASDAQ since 1996.
Partnership level: Silver
They trust us
Public services, hospitals, ministries, transport, energy, health infrastructure operators, telecom operators... We work with numerous players from a variety of sectors.
- A leading social-services provider for hospital workers
- A leader in mail distribution
- A major city hall in the Paris region
- A world leader in the energy sector
- Main Portuguese motorway operator
- Main cable-TV operator in Portugal
- Worldwide manufacturer of building, transport and infrastructures materials
- Large French ministry
- Large French bank
- Large French railway company
- Company specialising in drinking water production
- Public company in charge of calculating pensions