As a Bid Manager, you are responsible for delivering proposals for medior, large and complex opportunities.
You are responsible for developing the winning content for an opportunity from qualification through to contract award, including value proposition / strategy development, solution development, commercial considerations, partner identification and risk management. Your objective is to produce a winning proposal, in close collaboration with sales, product experts, solution architects, project managers. As a Bid Manager, you manage a bid as a project, and you are responsible for the quality of the commercial proposal.
This includes following roles & responsibilities:
- Form and lead the virtual bid team and coordinate all resources to produce the proposal within time and budget, keeping Inetum-Realdolmen and customers interests in the right balance
- Prepare the bid plan and make sure also the administrative side of the bid is covered
- Over longer period, manage the different proposal building blocks
- Develop the best strategic approach in line with the customer’s business requirements and expectations, in collaboration with the delivery and sales organization and in line with the business strategy
- Contribute to the negotiations with the customers and the main partners and suppliers
- Contribute to the written proposal – both in terms of content and presentation
- Customer-facing role in information-gathering and proposal presentation
- Assess the risks and opportunities of the future project based on the stakeholders’ inputs , challenge and validate the way these risks will be mitigated and/or accounted for
- Compile the financials and provide sensible financial analysis to secure the deal
- Ensure the proposal is compliant from a commercial, legal and administrative perspective
- Identify the market competitors and their strengths and understand their approach
- Arrange post bid reviews with customers, post contract award
- Collaborate with the international teams in the Inetum group
- 4+ years of relevant experience in bid management
- Wide general ICT knowledge, at least 4 years’ experience in relevant domains
- Strong affinity with application solutions and application life cycle infrastructure and outsourcing services
- Knowledge of different project methodologies: Scrum, Agile, Prince II
- Able to handle multiple bids simultaneously, accurate and stress-resistant
- Strong focus on the objectives and required outcomes – result driven
- Strong analytical and synthetic capacities
- Good writing, negotiation and networking skills
- Strong people management and communication skills – able to lead and motivate a bid team
- Be proactive, make things happen!
- Perfect written and spoken knowledge of French
- Dutch: proficient
- English: proficient
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
Got any questions or need to find out more before applying? Get in touch with Lisa De Kerpel, our Recruitment Manager at +32 471 30 16 07.
Inetum Realdolmen, a member of the European Inetum Group with approximately 1,950 highly qualified employees, provides strategic, tactical and operational ICT solutions for over 1,000 customers throughout the Benelux. In every cooperation, Realdolmen realizes the potential of people and organizations and strives to keep ICT human. We are driven by technological innovation, but we advance at the speed of your ambition, results-focused and managing fundamental change.
Our company motto "New Challenges, New Ideas" reflects this.
An employer you really want to work for!
Not only is Realdolmen a no-nonsense, solid, stable and experienced company with great in-house knowledge and expertise, but we also put our employees first: every individual receives the attention they need. ‘Heart for People' is more than just words for us – it's one of our very core values.
Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
With us it's all about you!
Inetum-Realdolmen offices and home office