Are you ready to take the next step in your career? As a Functional Analyst/Product Owner, you’ll get to work on a wide variety of tasks:
- You’ll be in charge of the content and form of the documents drawn up, making sure to follow the Project Initiation Document guidelines.
- You’ll be the one carrying out the functional interviews and the working groups up to completion.
- You’ll be the one transferring the content of the functional design to the technical analyst/project leader, the technical architect, the development team and the test team.
- You’ll get to refine the functional design where necessary.
- You’ll plan, organize and draw up manuals in accordance with the Project Plan, in collaboration with the test coordinator.
- If you’ve got a grasp of Agile methods like Scrum, this’ll definitely come in handy.
YOUR PROFILE:To really thrive in this role you’ll need to have 3 to 7 years of relevant work experience, as well as experience in several of the following domains:
- Investigation techniques,
- Facilitation techniques,
- Requirement engineering,
- Business Process Modelling,
- Data Modelling,
- Strategy Analysis.
If you like to make connections between things, recognize patterns and focus on what really matters, you’ll fit right in. This is your chance to apply your creative thinking, always with an eye out for commercial opportunities.
You’ll need to be fluent in Dutch or French.
If you’re also someone who likes to help others, to take initiative, and you want to keep growing within the profession, then we have a great offer for you.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact me (Erik De Romagnoli) on my phone number: 02/801 54 31.
Inetum Realdolmen, a member of the European Inetum Group with approximately 1,950 highly qualified employees, provides strategic, tactical and operational ICT solutions for over 1,000 customers throughout the Benelux. In every cooperation, Realdolmen realizes the potential of people and organizations and strives to keep ICT human. We are driven by technological innovation, but we advance at the speed of your ambition, results-focused and managing fundamental change.
Our company motto "New Challenges, New Ideas" reflects this.
An employer you really want to work for!
Not only is Realdolmen a no-nonsense, solid, stable and experienced company with great in-house knowledge and expertise, but we also put our employees first: every individual receives the attention they need. ‘Heart for People' is more than just words for us – it's one of our very core values.
Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
With us it's all about you!