SAP FICO Consultant
SAP FICO Consultant
Job Description/Main Responsibilities
- Work on functional changes (incl. projects), estimates, functional analysis.
- Delivering quality on-time
- Help building Template.
- Participate support activities
- Service Requests
- Problem Management (Root-cause analysis, bug fixing, …)
- Advise client using his expertise on the FICO SAP modules (New GL, AA, AP, AR, CCA, PCA, OPA, PS)Provide solutions, promote usage of standard SAP in relation to business needs, logic and processes
General understanding of the enterprise functions and operational processes
- Able to build and maintain the relationship with SAP Solution Consultants within the enterprise
- Stress resistant, team oriented, flexible, self-organized and communicative
- Challenged by complex problems
- Strong analytical mentality/conceptual way of thinking
- Service-oriented attitude
- If team leader, take the role of Business Process Owner. End-to-end responsibility of technical-functional flows towards Onshore/Offshore teams and the Customer and take the role of Teamlead (from 3 to 5 pers.)
- FI Process knowledge in S4 contact
- Able to establish specifications and parameters of standard functions in the Finance & Controlling (FI/CO) SAP modules and corresponding business function.
- A SAP certifications is a plus.
- Able to analyze and solve issues in standard customization or specific SAP programs (ABAP)
- Able to understand clients expectations, anticipate needs and proactively propose innovative solutions in SAP
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) AND English
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- Be part of an international team
- Involvement in SAP S/4 HANA implementation projects
- The possibility to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the knowledge you need
- Inetum wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
Inetum Realdolmen, a member of the European Inetum Group with approximately 1,950 highly qualified employees, provides strategic, tactical and operational ICT solutions for over 1,000 customers throughout the Benelux. In every cooperation, Realdolmen realizes the potential of people and organizations and strives to keep ICT human. We are driven by technological innovation, but we advance at the speed of your ambition, results-focused and managing fundamental change.
Our company motto "New Challenges, New Ideas" reflects this.
An employer you really want to work for!
Not only is Realdolmen a no-nonsense, solid, stable and experienced company with great in-house knowledge and expertise, but we also put our employees first: every individual receives the attention they need. ‘Heart for People' is more than just words for us – it's one of our very core values.
Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
With us it's all about you!
Homeworking and all Inetum sites