The most important is being a facilitator.
- You make sure that people (customer stakeholders, Product Owner, Dev Team…) can collaborate in a constructive, positive and productive manner.
- You help the teams in understanding and following the scrum values.
- You make sure Scrum ceremonies are setup and properly followed.
- You proactively seek out obstacles and help to unblock them. You do this by suggesting alternative Agile approaches.
- Your mind is geared towards helping teams continuously improve their way of working, guiding them with your Agile and Scrum knowledge.
- You guide the teams in adopting Agile best practices that best suit their working environment and optimize productivity.
- You train and coach our agile teams and customers on their transition towards an Agile mindset – change management plays an important role here.
- You keep our vision alive, and ensure that our teams stay on track and work according to Agile/Scrum methodologies – You foster them to be self-managing and take ownership.
- You have previous experience as a Scrum Master.
- You have a deep knowledge of Scrum.
- You’re eager to learn, understand and improve various aspects of product delivery and team dynamics.
- You have good knowledge of other methodologies like Kanban, scaled agile frameworks like SAFe and/or LeSS, etc. so you can help evolve a project.
- You are a good communicator that is able to motivate and inspire your peers.
- You are able to provide and/or facilitate all kinds of needed feedback, good and bad.
- You are able to communicate professionally in English, and Dutch or French.
- You are able to connect with people and build a trust relationship with them.
- You are able to enable the team to make its own decisions and break any stalemates.
- You’re always looking to share knowledge and promote it in others.
- You have hands-on experience with one or more facilitations tools used in backlog management. Especially experience with Jira and Confluence are a plus.
- A healthy dose of humor is certainly appreciated.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
Got any questions or need for more info before applying? Get in touch with Erik De Romagnoli, our Talent Officer, at +32 2 801 54 31
Inetum Realdolmen, a member of the European Inetum Group with approximately 1,950 highly qualified employees, provides strategic, tactical and operational ICT solutions for over 1,000 customers throughout the Benelux. In every cooperation, Realdolmen realizes the potential of people and organizations and strives to keep ICT human. We are driven by technological innovation, but we advance at the speed of your ambition, results-focused and managing fundamental change.
Our company motto "New Challenges, New Ideas" reflects this.
An employer you really want to work for!
Not only is Realdolmen a no-nonsense, solid, stable and experienced company with great in-house knowledge and expertise, but we also put our employees first: every individual receives the attention they need. ‘Heart for People' is more than just words for us – it's one of our very core values.
Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
With us it's all about you!