As a Security Architect, you will play a crucial role in designing robust security architectures and strategies that align with our clients' security objectives.
Your job will contain the following:
- Be in control of the framework around security assessments/roadmaps that will help our clients to determine their current security maturity and define the needed projects to increase that maturity.
- Working out security architectures in which different security technologies can work together.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to clients on security best practices, compliance requirements and risk management.
- Support the (pre)sales teams with crafting security-focused proposals
- Collaborate with clients to understand their specific security needs and develop, together with the Solution Manager, customized (managed) security solutions.
- Security governance, be involved in architecture boards or change advisory boards.
- Broad knowledge of network security, infrastructure security and cloud security.
- Experience in conducting risk assessments and security audits.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate security concepts effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and address complex security challenges.
- Understanding of security frameworks, standards, and regulations (e.g., ISO 27001, NIST, GDPR, NIS2).
- Holding a professional certification such as CISSP, CISM or CCSP is a plus.
- You’re comfortable speaking and writing in Dutch and English
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference.
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities.
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need.
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment.
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working.
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card.
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance,because we care about you.
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimized from a net perspective for our employees!
Got any questions or need to find out more before applying? Get in touch with Tom Van Gaever, our Recruiter, at +32 2 801 60 34.
Inetum Realdolmen, a member of the European Inetum Group with approximately 1,950 highly qualified employees, provides strategic, tactical and operational ICT solutions for over 1,000 customers throughout the Benelux. In every cooperation, Realdolmen realizes the potential of people and organizations and strives to keep ICT human. We are driven by technological innovation, but we advance at the speed of your ambition, results-focused and managing fundamental change.
Our company motto "New Challenges, New Ideas" reflects this.
An employer you really want to work for!
Not only is Realdolmen a no-nonsense, solid, stable and experienced company with great in-house knowledge and expertise, but we also put our employees first: every individual receives the attention they need. ‘Heart for People' is more than just words for us – it's one of our very core values.
Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
With us it's all about you!