Is providing tangible solutions to clients to realize their digital strategy what drives you? If so, keep reading! The core of your job will be to assess and provide IT solutions to support the business processes of your clients. Be the solution builder for your clients. YOUR FOCUS:
- Perform fit/gap analysis for packaged software (e.g., CRM/ERP solution architects) on functional and non-functional level in plan phase. Assist in building up the business case for a new solution domain. Work as trusted advisor during RFP/RFQ phase with customer to evaluate different proposals/solutions by suppliers
- Perform assessment of existing solution landscape to identify pain points and define an improvement plan.
- Define roadmap for evolution of solution architecture to keep it relevant (aligned with business priorities and processes) and supported (handling technical debt and technology/platform lifecycle)
- Use functional input from business analyst/business architect to propose a solution architecture while keeping in mind technical constraints (e.g. platform support, agreed technical standards, etc..), business constraints (budget, timing and team composition/experience) and other quality attributes (performance, interoperability, maintainability, usability, reliability, security, etc.)
- Defines and owns the solution architecture design
- Setup standards and best practices with regards to code quality, ALM, integration patterns, deployment models, application support, etc. …
- Align and coordinate with other teams involved in the overall solution landscape (integrations, cyber security/legal, networking, system engineering, cloud team, application/platform support)
- Aligns with EA on deviations from defined standards and reference architecture and propose counter measures.
- To keep the implementation aligned with the high-level solution architecture and document significant architectural decisions.
- Act as quality gate/coach/sounding board for project teams during design workshops and implementation.
- You know how to work with Architecture principles, Architecture frameworks and IT Governance.
- You’re also keen on IT infrastructure (cloud and non-cloud) You have a firm grasp of current architectural patterns and technology evolutions in a variety of domains such as “Web Services”, “Database Architectures”, “API’s”, “Security (IAAM)”, “Containers”, “Virtual Servers”, “Virtual Networks”, …
- You’ve got a good handle on IT architecture methods and techniques (Togaf, Archimate, Viewpoints…)
- You can document your Solutions on the level of detail required to hand them over to technical specialists.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English, and maybe even French too
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- A gross salary which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees
- And of course you work for a certified Top Employer!
Got any questions or need for more info before applying? Get in touch with Erik De Romagnoli, our Talent Officer, at Erik.DeRomagnoli@inetum-realdolmen.world
Inetum Realdolmen, a member of the European Inetum Group with approximately 1,950 highly qualified employees, provides strategic, tactical and operational ICT solutions for over 1,000 customers throughout the Benelux. In every cooperation, Realdolmen realizes the potential of people and organizations and strives to keep ICT human. We are driven by technological innovation, but we advance at the speed of your ambition, results-focused and managing fundamental change.
Our company motto "New Challenges, New Ideas" reflects this.
An employer you really want to work for!
Not only is Realdolmen a no-nonsense, solid, stable and experienced company with great in-house knowledge and expertise, but we also put our employees first: every individual receives the attention they need. ‘Heart for People' is more than just words for us – it's one of our very core values.
Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
With us it's all about you!