Enter the digital world
A new way to develop your organisation
Your environment and uses are changing fast.
- Clould is another way to enter a digital world
- The cloud is a new way to invest as you grow
- The cloud changes the game in terms of time to market and innovation
- Cloud-native applications open a new road to Agile IT design
- Cloud architectures offer new ways to develop a company
- The main concern is how to use the cloud
- Identify and control your constraints and limits
- Make the best use of the cloud
- Bring a new dimension to service provided in the cloud
Inetum helps you go all the way and enjoy all the advantages of the cloud.
We help you towards the cloud
Let’s see how the cloud can improve your performance. As consultants, experts and outsourcer, Inetum supports you in all or part of your cloudification process and adapts to your constraints and challenges.
Cloud Design to define your cloud or multi-cloud strategy
- Analyse the business opportunities and benefits of using the cloud
- Identify the impacts on your organisation and staff in order to support you in your transformation
Cloud Migration to schedule and migrate your services, applications and infrastructures
- Check if your application pool and data are cloud-ready
- Define and implement cloud services and infrastructures
- Prepare, adapt and migrate your applications at the right moment
Run the cloud
- Provide and manage automated services to make full use of cloud concepts
- Monitor and control the use of capacity and budget (FinOps)
- Deploy an SRE approach that ensures the sustainable coupling of application infrastructure and operational aspects to improve the efficiency of business services
Expand the cloud
- Expand and adapt your uses
- Define services and products directly in and for the cloud (cloud-native)
- Identify ways to improve cloud usage and services
A Cloud Fabric to support your migration
A secure and guaranteed transfer of technical and application environments in the cloud.
Proven know-how demonstrated by our achievements with our clients
We are at the same time Consultant, Expert and Outsourcer for the organisation, methodology and tools supported by the “Cloud Fabric”:
The Cloud Fabric is a migration factory that ensures and secures the transfer of your technical and application environments to the cloud.
It consists of:
- an approach based on fast and simple methods inspired by the CAF (Cloud Adoption Framework) of the main CSPs (Cloud Service Providers),
- Specialized multi-cloud skills and expertise,
- A special tool that combines Inetum innovation and selected and integrated technologies from the market,
- Managed services built on an Infrastructure As Code (IAC) approach and derived from the SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) model.
We support your cloud process from end to end
From design to expansion, including migration and run.
- Audit and analyse your current systems
- Define service and rollout models for your cloud solution
- Choose a cloud solution
- Define your transformation plan
- Change management
- Reversibility study
- Define your cloud architecture
- Roll out your cloud solution
- Draw up your service catalogue (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Set up financial monitoring (FinOps)
- Define managed services
- Assess your migration scope
- Choose the type of migrations (6Rs)
- Transform your applications
- Cloud-native, Cloud-ready
- Automated rollout of cloud architectures and service batches
- Transfer your applications and migrate your data
- Perform tests and validation
Run the Cloud and Expand the Cloud
- Provide supervision (technology, applications and business)
- Execute backup plans
- Monitor capacity planning and reporting
- Optimise usage and costs (FinOps)
- Use of new services (ArchOps)
- Develop SRE automation
Multi-disciplinary teams to support your digital developments
Our cloud skills coupled with Performance and Transformation practices
We deploy various resources to support you on your way to the cloud...
- A Cloud Centre of Excellence (CCOE): Cloud Fabric
- More than 250 certified experts in the main cloud service providers (CSPs) on the market to serve the group's digital projects and outsourcing (AMS)
- A dynamic Cloud Engine community: experts, pooled teams...
- Shared Service Centres for Europe and for France (2 skill centres: Nantes and Lisbon)
- Reliable and innovative migration and simulation tools based on CSPs’ cloud Adoption Framework (CAF)
... combined with Performance and Transformation (P&T) offers and practices such as consulting, agility, cybersecurity, data management, but also our Innovation entities that consolidate the support necessary for your digital transformations.
Benchmark partners for a spot-on cloud
Rely on the best technological components to build a sustainable cloud.
We have been partners with AZURE and AWS for many years and more recently with GCP. They have become an essential part of our multi-cloud hybridisation strategy.
We have also formed partnerships with OVH and VMWare, in particular to meet the requirements of public players.
- OVH to offer a French cloud alternative in view of its SecNumcloud certification.
- VMware for its leading position on virtualization and its proposal to migrate its solutions to AWS and Azure clouds.
We also have an exclusive partnership in France with Apptio to offer a first-rate FinOps approach.
The partnership with Turbonomic and Microfocus pertains to the tools that we use for our assessment and migration to the cloud.
RedHat with its OpenShift solution is our partner for our application container platform strategy.
A broad software ecosystem
See our related offers.