File and archive your content
The Business Document platform files and archives all your content : incoming, outgoing, internal documents, plus associated metadata, no matter the format.
Its easy-to-use, customisable user portal offers your managers a flexible and collaborative tool for searching, viewing, annotating and sharing archived content.
The Business Document archiving engine, with its compression, authentication and encryption features, acts as an archiving platform and a centralised vault of compelling value.
To ensure the security and tracking of your content and help you guarantee legal compliance, the Business Document platform offers a range of dedicated tools:
- The platform centralises and protects your documents in compressed and/or encrypted mode and helps you respond to audit and documentation requests for private/confidential data.
- The Encryption module encrypts your archives, preventing any access to content outside of the platform.
- The Authentication module lets you manage authenticity keys for your archives. These keys are managed by the platform and are a proof of integrity in the event of a dispute requiring compelling force.
- The GDPR module lets you respond precisely to the GDPR recommendations:
- Centralization and protection of your documents in compressed and/or encrypted mode
- GDPR dashboard ...
- In Cloud or On Premise hosting, the archiving platform can be managed as multiple entities (multi-tenant) with the same hardware and software configuration, each with its own storage space.
The Business Document platform's content management user portal gives your managers quick access to search, view, annotate and share archived content:
- Customisable dashboards
- Instant viewing of archived content, with the ability to annotate the document without altering the archive
- Content commenting to facilitate information sharing and collaborative work
- Intuitive, efficient search engine
The portal includes an administration interface to define access permissions to archives and data per users and user groups.