Embark on the "Good Way" by Inetum
Boost your digital culture, unleash your potential, for a good digital mood!
How do you capture the best of new technologies to breathe new life into your business?
How can we make our corporate culture evolve towards greater cross-functionality, collaboration and customer orientation? How can we encourage people to take charge of a new digital work environment that is constantly evolving?
How can you pass on best practices to energise your managerial, sales, staff or customer networks? We’ve got the answers…
Foresight is better than hindsight. Communicate to give meaning. Share good practices... Give your business a digital booster shot.
An all-in-one program steered by Inetum teams, called the “Good Way Program”. Now boarding!
A perfect mix of technological expertise and change management:
- Hovering on the brink or there already – to each their own level of digital maturity. Define the change-management program that is tailored to your needs.
- Kindle awareness, know the scope of possibilities, guide your users – from top management to operational staff – to get to grips with new tools, and experiment. New meaning, utility and enthusiasm are the keywords.
- Meaning that puts your company strategy into perspective.
- Utility to make daily tasks more efficient
- Enthusiasm to ensure a positive vibe and good mood in your teams
- Inetum offers a complementary range of expertise and a high level of technological competence:
- Consultant pool – Design Thinking, UX Research, UX Design UX Content, Communication, Change Management, and Coaching
- Creative studio – branding, editorial style, ergonomics, web design, content production (editorials, videos, computer graphics...)
- Technological experts – advice on solutions, integration, and development
- Networking with clients, HR coaches
Engage users to improve performance
Structured know-how to ensure your success
The “Good Way Program” is based on three pillars
Inetum’s “Good Way Program”
A range of possibilities to activate according to your needs
Evangelisation and experimentation sessions (learning expeditions, digital days, flash sessions for management, discovery safaris during internal seminars...).
Customer or employee ideation workshops – led by Inetum design-thinking experts – to solve client/coworker issues in a record time and in good spirits.
Set up a communication plan and actions with the “GoodFlow”.
Identify your key messages. “Why change? What's in it for me? How does it work?” Inetum will help you.
Observe and analyse uses in the field to get “GoodTips”.
UX mock-up and prototyping – “Good… or not good”
- Training and support plan to apply best practices with the “GoodPractices”
- Solo or group coaching – “Good for you!”
Related Inetum offers
Discover what innovation can bring to your business
Customer Web Platforms
Profile paths, related content and an efficient engagement platform – 3 essential elements for a successful customer experience.
Get the best of your employees, make their life easier and enhance your employer brand.