D365 F&O Operations Consultant
D365 F&O Operations Consultant
Do you get energy from coaching your (junior) colleagues? Are you eager to help building our team? Are you passionate about mapping your customer’s needs and helping them towards a successful Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O implementation? Is structure and efficiency important to you? If the answer is yes, Inetum-Realdolmen certainly has multiple challenging projects for you!
As a Solutions Consultant you will operate at the intersection of technology and business. You will be part of a project team where you will work closely together with the project manager(s) and technical consultant(s). Your common purpose is to come up with a client focused solution, in which you play the important role of monitoring the solutions’ user-friendliness, as well as client and end-user satisfaction.
- You are customer oriented and this way of working is important to you;
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a functional analyst and thorough knowledge of Microsoft F&O and/or Dynamics AX;
- Tell us more about your knowledge of the Operations Modules!
- You see the advantages to keep clear and concise documentation;You have knowledge of LCS from Microsoft;
- You have experience with demo’s, trainings and workshops;
- Certifications within Dynamics are considered a plus, willing to go for one or multiple certificates is that too;
- You are fluent in Dutch (or French) and English;
- Colleagues describe you as a driven and enthusiastic team member, with a keen eye for detail.
If that’s you, come in and have a talk with us!
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference;
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities;
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need;
- Inetum-Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices and home working;
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working;
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card;
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you;
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Interested? Questions? Recommendations? For more information, contact your recruiter Guillaume Marrit via firstname.lastname@example.org
Inetum Realdolmen, a member of the European Inetum Group with approximately 1,950 highly qualified employees, provides strategic, tactical and operational ICT solutions for over 1,000 customers throughout the Benelux. In every cooperation, Realdolmen realizes the potential of people and organizations and strives to keep ICT human. We are driven by technological innovation, but we advance at the speed of your ambition, results-focused and managing fundamental change.
Our company motto "New Challenges, New Ideas" reflects this.
An employer you really want to work for!
Not only is Realdolmen a no-nonsense, solid, stable and experienced company with great in-house knowledge and expertise, but we also put our employees first: every individual receives the attention they need. ‘Heart for People' is more than just words for us – it's one of our very core values.
Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
With us it's all about you!