SAP Sales Specialist M/F
SAP Sales Specialist M/F
At Inetum, we offer more than just a job; we provide an inspiring environment and opportunities for growth and development. We strive to create a workplace where you can harness your talents, contribute to challenging projects, and be part of a leading IT consultancy group.
Do you enjoy sales on strategic level? Do you like to inspire your customers? Can you stay on top of mind within your customer portfolio? Do you want to bring a positive #DigitalFlow to your customers’ business? Are you a team player and passionate about obtaining results? If so, you're the person we're looking for!
As an SAP Sales Specialist, you will operate as a true Trusted Technology Advisor for your customers. You will listen to their needs, analyze them and co-build a customised and innovative solution. Your strength lies within your technology independent approach. Thanks to our leading technology stacks you will be able to offer the most specialized solutions.
You will be responsible for identifying, pursuing, and closing opportunities helping our customers to digitalize and stay important in their market. You are a networker and hunter who is passionate in making new contacts and clients. Driving an end-to-end pursuit cycle for large sized business transformational opportunities with strategic prospects is your cup of tea.
- You have a preference, and do love, selling successful making the digital life easier for your clients.
- Build long lasting and mutually enriching relationships with your accounts, anticipating their needs and developing appropriate offers.
- Embody Inetum offers on the market by developing and maintaining your network, attending dedicated events, promoting internally and externally the value proposition of the BU.
- Use this network to closely monitor new developments, trends and key actors of your ecosystem. Strive to forge a thorough understanding of your market and a clear vision of its evolutions.
- Take on the role of ambassador to promote cross-divisional thinking and collaboration, be a generator of added-value for the company.
Client Relationship Management
You are strong in managing relationships with key decision makers and C-levels. As a SAP Sales Specialist you will be selling concepts to the client and influencing the client to award business based on capability and track record in similar situations. Therefore, you conduct research as well as competitor analysis to define strategies that can help enable favorable outcomes.
- You have a proven track record of interacting and building relationships with C-level client contacts:
- You have +5 years of experience in Digital Sales;
- You have a proven expertise in SAP products, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of their functionalities and their direct relevance to digital sales strategies
- You have SAP Sales Certification
- You have a strong knowledge of the business environment/business development.
- You can detect business opportunities and translate technical features into business value.
- You thrive working closely in a cross functional way within or at cross-BL level to create business opportunities.
- You can handle stress and a multi-focus job with-in a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience managing service/business offerings.
- You are customer focused and aim for long-term relationships.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a strong interest in business development.
- You are pro-active, strong willed, dynamic, ambitious and results driven.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills and can talk on C-level.
- You can express yourself fluently in English.
Our Mission Statement
Digital and human resources at the center of the sustainable development of our society.In a world of continuous transformation, accelerated by technological developments and societal challenges, it is necessary to adapt in an ongoing, agile way to meet the challenges of the future.
About Inetum, Positive digital flow:
Inetum is a digital services and solutions company. With a presence in more than 27 countries, the Group has nearly 28,000 employees and generated a revenue of 2.4 billion euros in 2022. In a context where needs and uses are constantly being reinvented, the Inetum Group supports companies and governments in their digital transformation by offering them a unique combination of proximity, sector-specific organization, and innovative solutions. With its multi-specialist profile, Inetum aligns its organization around 4 Global Business Lines: Inetum Consulting, Inetum Technologies, Inetum Solutions, and Inetum Software.