Accelerate and secure the transformation of the public sector
We have in-depth knowledge of the public sector based on many years of experience in the transformation and digitalization of Public Administration and government agencies.
Inetum addresses the challenges of the new digital citizen and territories.e We innovate and accelerate new citizen-oriented public-service models (Smart City, Smart Government, Smart Health…), and have a global IP Software suite for Local Government, combined with strong integration capabilities.
With our software solutions, our industrial service centres, and our business and digital expertise, Inetum supports ministries, central governments, public agencies, and local administration to accelerate and secure their Digital Transformation.
The next generation of public-services models are based on ecosystems integrated in governments and private organizations, using innovative technologies that permit a new stage of solutions.
Modernizing the Public Sector
To improve the efficiency of their services to citizens, public administrations can set up their transformation by relying on an innovative technological offer.
- Digitalize public services and guarantee equal access to the entire population
- Streamline the relationship between citizens and public institutions with proactive public services
- Lead the ecological transition
- Offer civil servants a more flexible, digital, and motivating workplace
- Use data-powered ecosystems that are truly user-oriented
- Personalize the relationship with the citizen
- Simplify and make administrative procedures transparent
- Aggregate user and operational data for better management, accountability of public policies, effectiveness evaluation, user satisfaction, and service performance analysis (Value Added and Data Driven Government)
- Optimize the use of resources and the carbon footprint.
- Boost the knowledge economy protecting public data and facilitating open access
- Provide staff with high-performance collaboration and productivity tools, allowing them to move to value-added tasks.
To be successful in this transformation, Public Administrations need to:
- Digitize processes using market technologies (portals, CRM, ERP, process automation, etc.)
- Modernize and secure existing IT resources (cloud, automation, replatforming, cybersecurity, etc.)
- Introduce tested innovations (Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Virtual Reality, IoT, etc.).
We transform administrative procedures into services for citizens
Based on our in-depth knowledge of the public sector, we deliver solutions that improve the efficiency of administrative staff and simplify day-to-day relations with citizens.
We provide tangible results:
- Personalize the relationship with the citizen and the user by simplifying, and make administrative procedures transparent and paperless
- Secure public data and facilitate access to it to fuel the knowledge economy by building ecosystems and raise value integrating public and private organization
- Enable productivity gains through digitization and process automation
- Improve evaluation of public policies, measurement of user satisfaction and service performance
- Perform continuous updates in line with latest regulations
- Provide staff with productivity and collaboration tools, allowing them to reposition themselves on value-added tasks and improve their capacity to take the decisions using public data.
We work for more than 4,000 clients and more than 4,000 public entities using our own IP Software, and more than 500 institutions at Central and Territorial level for our services activities.
A wide range of solutions
Our service catalogue meets the IT needs of government agencies, public services, user experience and local authorities.
- Consulting services for Public Sector – digital and open government, education, and public procurement processes reengineering and automation, real estate management
- Citizen experience – Public CRM / Social CRM, Citizen and transparency portals, open data platforms
- ERP for Public entities – EcoFin, Human Resources
- Digital Government – telematic notifications, procedure/case management platforms (e-registry and BPM), information & documentation unified repositories (e-Archive), interoperability
- Smart Territories – Smart City solutions, Territorial Data Platform, School Transport, Smart & Collaborative Territories, Social Welfare, Tax, Urban Planning & Housing Management, Emergency and Management Solutions, Critical sites Solutions
Resources to meet your challenges
We provide you with more than 30 solutions and over 2,000 experts.
- 34 software solutions for the Public Sector,
- 2,300 experts dedicated to the Public Sector, including 600 business experts within Inetum Software teams
Our related offers
Inetum Consulting supports local authorities in the digital development of their services by improving the efficiency of their management processes and developing new services for city users (citizens, companies, and associations).
Inetum Consulting helps stakeholders in education and research (MEN, MESRI, CPU, research operators, COMUE, universities, academies) to develop and implement their digital transformation strategy amidst ongoing change (mergers, resource pooling, etc.).
Property is a vector of the digital revolution of tomorrow's cities and a direct source of savings – digital mock-up, optimization and development of the territory, cost control, etc. Inetum Consulting assists local authorities and large administrations to improve their knowledge and control of their property.
Inetum Consulting assists the main branches of the Social Security system (ACOSS, CNAF, CNAM, CNAV) in the design of their projects and assists them in their implementation. Our areas of intervention are property, the implementation or improvement of shared service centres, user relationship management, HR, and change management.
Leverage digital technology to develop your strategy and gain a competitive advantage in your market.
New technologies and service platforms to support local authorities in their transformation.
Intuitive solutions for managing public water and utility companies
To improve the efficiency of its services to citizens, public administration can set up its transformation by relying on an innovative technological offer.
Digitalise the healthcare system to address the sector's issues and meet the challenges of today and tomorrow
Content Management Solution
Managing customer communication in the digital age, a major business challenge
Speed, simplicity, agility, and scalability are what your future ERP grants to support your new business model and processes. Simply focus on the excellence of your core business!
Support and automate your billing processes for increased agility
Make sure your Customer/Consumer feels special and unique.
Boost your digital footprint with a new product and service purchasing experience on web and mobile.
Get the best of your employees, make their life easier and enhance your employer brand.
Attract, retain and develop talent of today and tomorrow.
Making payroll management more reliable, optimized and secure.
Boost your digital culture, unleash your potential, for a good digital mood!
Intelligent Information Management
Intelligent Information Management (IIM) is a strategy to optimize the Management of Corporate Insights.
An agile partnership to create maximum business value.
A new way to develop your organisation.
Make your processes more agile and innovative.
Spread the cybersecurity culture among your staff
A new IT approach that’s both industrial and sector-based
Modernise your infrastructures and make your digital transformation a success.
Value Added Resell
We provide integrated services with our hardware and software solutions to help you get the most out of your digital workflow.
Cloud Native & Smart Development
Go for Low Code to speed up your digital development
In the continuous digital flow, low-code is a necessity today for companies to accelerate their business. Let us facilitate your adoption of low-code.
Combine productivity and security with user satisfaction and job fulfilment.
Advanced Application Management
The development and AMS services of the future